M.H.A


ouhmygee ~
my heart is shouting calling for YOU ! ta dengar ke huh .
auuuccchhhh ! saked !
grrrr ... imissyou . sedeyhsedeyh ; (
terigt kenangan KITE time duludulu .

you always HOLD my hand .
you always says that you love me .
you always make me SMILE : )
bie sllu cubet pipi bby !

i miss that momment so f****-ing damn much .
i really do appreciate every second of it .
ggrrr ! i want you , yes YOU !
am i CRAZY or what . haisy -.-'
da couple niyh , why cant i stop thinking about HIM !
uwaaaaaa !!!
the reason why i search for another guy ,
is just because i wanna forget about you .
but , i still cant !

why is it again ?
ouh DAMN , i hope someday you can still be mine .
maybe on the other day .

FLUFFY huh ?
thanks for the bear dear .
every night , i will always remember you .
and i will always be missing you .

please , just please .. DON'T leave me -.-'

p/s - its for you , and i know you know that ;D




domo-kun ♥